Success On My Own Terms
Do any of these resonate with you?
- Are you tired of living life according to other people’s expectations?
- Do your needs and desires always end up at the bottom of your list?
- Do you wish you could stop long enough to figure out your next step?
- Do you feel that you have done everything right “played by life’s rules” but still feel empty?
- Are you making the biggest difference in this world that you could?
- Is the difference you’re making congruent with your values and talents?
It doesn’t have to be this way.
What if you could create success on your own terms?
Success in your relationships, work, and life is not only possible, it is necessary if you want to feel happy and fulfilled.
Imagine if you could say:
- I understand my needs and I know how to fulfill them.
- I have strategies to figure out my next step.
- I have time to listen to my heart and my inner knowing guides my choices.
- I wake up every day with enthusiasm and the energy to create my life the way I want it.
- I am my biggest supporter and champion.
- I live life on my own terms.
The Success On My Own Terms programs have proven strategies that will help you unveil your authentic Self, connect to your sustainable Source, and manifest your Service. These three relationships create the foundation for lasting joy and happiness.
Unveil Your Authentic Self
“At the innermost core of all loneliness is a deep and powerful yearning for union with one’s lost self.” —Brendan Francis
Unveil or reconnect with your authentic self. You know you are in your authentic self when you no longer fear the judgment of others, when you remember who you were before the world convinced you that you were someone else, and when you realize that you, as much as anybody else, is worthy of your own love and affection. This deeper connection to self will open you to vast amounts of pure possibility, creativity, and self-expression.
“You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible.” —Deepak Chopra
Connect to Your Sustainable Source
“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.” —Rumi
Connect on a deeper level with your sustainable Source. You might call it God, Goddess, Universe, Higher Power, Creativity or some other name, but what you call it is not the point. What is important is that you open yourself and connect deeply with your Source so that you can receive its guidance and wisdom. Once you are in alignment with universal life force energy, you increase your sense of what’s possible. Connecting to this potential allows you to realize your greatest dreams and yearnings.
“Every blade of grass has it’s Angel that bends over it and whispers, ‘Grow, grow.'” —The Talmud
Manifest Your Unique Service
“Everyone has been made for some particular work and the desire for that work has been put in every heart.” –Rumi
Once you unveil your authentic self and connect into the wisdom of Source, you will tap into your life purpose. Your life Service–the unique contribution you were designed to offer–will manifest with a beauty and divinity that you never expected.
“Challenges arise to make us aware of our inner purpose.” —Deepak Chopra